Come tour our brand new model home and other Move-in Ready townhomes near SoDa Row in Daybreak.
Come have lunch on us, get information on this great community with Move-in Ready Homes by June and enter to win an Amazon Echo.
Desires for the best in location, sustainability and outdoor living are realized at Parkway Station in Daybreak. One of Garbett Homes’ newest townhome communities, offering dynamic new floorplans with the savings, comfort and quality that everyone has come to expect of Utah’s greenest home builder. These beautifully designed, three-story homes afford unique features while keeping an indoor/outdoor relationship in mind. Located just west of SoDa Row on the Daybreak Parkway, residents will enjoy the ease of walking to the best that Daybreak has to offer. From the shopping, dining and entertainment on SoDa Row, recreation on Oqurrih Lake and proximity to TRAX you will see why this location is especially ideal.
- Located just off the 11400 South in the heart of the Daybreak community.
- Zero Energy Ready Townhomes for more efficient, low cost, comfortable living
- Within ease walking distance the best Daybreak shopping, dining and entertainment on SoDa Row
- Short walk to Oquirrh Lake, and many community parks and trails.
- Exclusive access to community pools, fitness facilities and recreation on Oquirrh Lake
- Minutes from additional shopping, dining and entertainment at The District
- Commuter friendly, with close proximity to Daybreak Parkway TRAX Station, the Mountain View Corridor and Bangerter Highway.
Event hosted by Garbett Homes. Incentives paid for solely by Garbett Homes.
Senior Loan Officer/NMLS #242466
Citywide NMLS #67180
O: (801) 747-1232