The safety and well-being of our customers, team members and communities remain high priorities for us. To accommodate you during this time, all of our sales offices and model homes are open. We will strictly adhere to the guidelines set forth by the CDC, state and local governments.
For a private, more personal tour we suggest you schedule an appointment.
We continue to monitor this challenging situation and are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state/local health authorities, as you should. To this end, we have implemented the following protocol for the safety of our homebuyers and employees:
• Visitors will be greeted with a friendly smile, but we will limit the amount of people in our model homes to a total of 6 including employees.
• All employees, customers and trade partners must wear a mask. We wear a mask to help keep you safe and ask that you do the same for us.
• All employees, customers and trade partners must remain a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
• Employees are staying home if they don’t feel well, and we politely ask the same of you. Also, the CDC asks older persons and those with serious underlying health conditions to stay home and away from other people, so please follow that advice if it fits you.
• Visitors must be healthy and not in quarantine, have had no direct contact with anyone with COVID-19, and have not traveled recently to high risk areas.
• For a private, more personal tour we suggest you schedule an appointment.
We encourage you to explore our Garbett communities from the comfort of home. Our website is a convenient resource to view photo galleries, experience virtual home tours and explore interactive floor plans.
Thank you again for your continued understanding as we meet these challenges together. As always, Garbett is here for you every step of the way, and ready to guide your homebuying journey. Call (801)396-9800 or visit us at garbetthomes.com